top of page



Frame 1.jpg

H-1 B Visas for Foreign Workers in Specialty Occupations

The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign workers in specialty occupations to work in the United States for a temporary period of time. Specialty occupations are defined as those that require the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge, and a bachelor's degree or higher in the specific specialty is generally required for entry into the occupation.


H-1B visa holders may enter the United States for up to three years, and may extend their stay for an additional three years. After the six-year maximum period, H-1B visa holders must leave the United States for at least one year before they are eligible to apply for another H-1B visa.


H-1B visa holders are typically employed in occupations such as architecture, engineering, computer programming, medicine, and business.

O-1 Visas for Individuals who Possess Extraordinary Abilities in the Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics

The O-1 visa is available to individuals who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and are coming to the United States to continue work in their area of extraordinary ability.


 Over 15 Years of Accumulated Practice

Contact us for help today

If you are seeking legal assistance with your immigration status, please contact our office to schedule a consultation. Kristina Ghazaryan can help you navigate the complex legal process and fight for your rights.

bottom of page